DMCI Ohana Place Project Overview
Project at a Glance
|Project Location:||Lukban Rd, Las Pinas City 1700|
|Turnover Date:||Ready for Occupancy|
|Unit Sizes:||29.75 SQM to 108 SQM|
|Price Range (VAT Incl.) :||1.3M to 5.67M|
|Land Area:||3.15 Hectares|
|Number of Towers:||7 Mid Rise Buildings|
|Number of Floors||5 Floors per Building|
|Number of Units:||738 Units|
|Parking Units:||530 Units|
|Note: All buildings are sold-out. Pls. inquire for the re-open units.|
The Ohana Place is located along Alabang-Zapote Road, Brgy. Almanza I, Las Piñas City. Ohana, a Hawaiian word which literally means "family", is what really it is all about: The family! Created and designed to suit the needs of the entire family, shelter-wise, with emphasis on great living condition, convenience of location to any point of interest and a terrific hideaway for wholesome family bonding.
The Ohana Place is one big gated and secured community where everybody is free to dream while indulging with amenities that seem like gifts from heaven, all in easy and family-friendly payments. Comprising of 7 medium-rise buildings, the condominium development lies on a 3.5 hectares of pristine land in the heart of Las Piñas City, with 5 floors per building and a total 738 residential units plus 530 parking slots. Every unit is spacious with sizes ranging from 29.75 to 108sqm.
Unit types are classified as 1-BR, 2-BR and 3-BR Tandem Units built to last for generations with DMCI Homes' classic and state-of-the art technological approach in building designs.
Hawaiian architecture is one of the world's most respected designs supplemented by steeply-inclined roof, exotic artworks, floral embellishments and massive use of colors to signify purity, among other design features.
Here, the lists of amenities are endless, such as adult and kiddie pools, rock formation with water slides, Luau Pavilion, children's playground, basketball court, cabanas with grill pits, 2-level Clubhouse and so much more!
Indoor amenities are similarly breathtaking, consider these: Entertainment room, fitness gym with dance area, recreation hall, multi-purpose hall, function room (open air), lounge area and veranda overlooking pool area, among others. The Place is strategically located to access every place of interest such as Alabang, SLEX, Laguna, Muntinlupa, Makati and several cities of the Metro. De La Salle Zobel, San Beda College, Southridge, University of Perpetual Help and Southville International School are just some of the best learning institutions around the area.
While the Alabang Medical Center, Asian Hospital and Medical Center and Perpetual Help Medical Center are just minutes from the site, so as the Alabang Town Center, Westgate Alabang, Festival Supermall and SM Southmall which is just a walking distance.
A certified family sanctuary, the Ohana Place Las Piñas is a paradise fit for those who have little less to spare.
DMCI Ohana Place Location & Vicinity
Let Ohana Place be your sanctuary after a tiring day at work. Conveniently located along the highly accessible Alabang-Zapote Road in Las Piñas City, it is practically near everything. There's no need to rush to work, be it at Madrigal Business Park or Filinvest Corporate City. Shopping trips to Alabang Town Center are now more convenient. Bringing your kids to San Beda-Alabang or De La Salle Zobel is also made quicker and hassle-free.
DMCI Ohana Place How To Get There?From SLEX (Makati)
Exit at the Alabang interchange, then take the Alabang-Zapote Road, heading toward Las Piñas. Drive straight, passing by Northgate and Alabang Town Center. Shortly after Toyota Alabang, right along the national road, is Ohana Place.
From Las Piñas National Road (Zapote)
Drive straight along the Alabang-Zapote road, passing by the Las Piñas Municipal Hall and University of Perpetual Help. A few meters after SM Southmall is Ohana Place.
DMCI Ohana Place Distance To Key AreasBusiness Districts
- Commercial Establishments
- Filinvest Corporate City - 2.08 km
- SM Southmall - 0.80 km
- Alabang Town Center - 1.30 km
- Westgate Alabang - 2.25 km
- Festival Supermall - 2.80 km
- San Beda College-Alabang - 1.50 km
- De La Salle-Zobel - 2.22 km
- Southridge - 3.61 km
- Woodrose - 3.95 km
- University of Perpetual Help - 4.31 km
- Southville International School - 4.80 km
- Alabang Medical Clinic - 0.85 km
- Asian Hospital & Medical Center - 3.86 km
- Perpetual Help Medical Center - 4.00 km
DMCI Ohana Place Site Development Plan
Steeply-inclined roofs, lightly-toned woods, exotic artwork, and floral embellishments are the physical articulations of Modern Polynesian architecture, the chosen inspiration for this development. All of these are present in Ohana Place, complemented with careful planning and layout of the residential buildings and open spaces within the development.
- Modern Polynesian-Inspired Façade
- Resort-Themed Receiving Area at the Upper Ground Floor
- Single-Loaded Corridor Building Layout
- Landscaped Central Atrium at the Upper Ground Floor
- Elevator in all Buildings
- Covered Parking at the Lower Ground Floor
- Service Area at the Roof Deck with Provisions for Individually-Metered Water and Electricity
- Individual Mailboxes with Keys
- Fire Alarm and Fire Hose Cabinets at the Corridors
- Fire Exits at both Wings
DMCI Ohana Place Floor Plans
DMCI Ohana Place Amenities and Facilities
Ohana Place has all the resort-like amenities and facilities you need to take a break from the routines and stresses of everyday living. Consisting of more than 6,000 square meters, it has the biggest Hawaiian-themed amenities area that offers the most number of facilities in all of Las Piñas residential developments.
- Arrival Court
- Leisure Pool
- Lap Pool
- Kiddie Pool
- Rock Formation with Pool Water Slides
- Children's Playground
- Landscaped Gardens
- Basketball Court / Playcourt
- Pool Deck
- Gazebo / Cabana
- Open Lawn / Picnic Grove
- Grill Pits
- Shower Area
- Lounge Area
- Fitness Gym
- Game Room
- Function Hall
- Entertainment Room
- Landscaped Atriums
- Perimeter Fence
- Main Entrance Gate
- 24-hour Security
DMCI Ohana Place Photo Gallery
DMCI Ohana Place Payment Options
Ohana Place Price List
|Unit Type||Price||Area (SQM)|
|Studio||₱ 2,200,000||28.50 SQM|
|2 Bedrooms||₱ 3,500,000||50 SQM|
|2 Bedrooms||₱ 4,300,000||66.50 SQM|
|2 Bedrooms||₱ 4,800,200||46 SQM|
Reservation Fee: PHP 20,000
DMCI Ohana Place Option 1: Cash
- 100% Cash with 10% discount
- 100% in 3 months with 8% discount
- 100% in 6 months with 6% discount
DMCI Ohana Place Option 2: Non Cash Terms
- 10% minimum Spot Downpayment requirement
- 2% discount on list price for Post Dated Checks
- Regular Discount Rates on Balance
DMCI Ohana Place Balance through In-House Financing
- 10% Downpayment in the list Price - 2% discount on balance
- 15% Downpayment in the list Price - 2.5% discount on balance
- 20% Downpayment in the list Price - 3% discount on balance
- 30% Downpayment in the list Price - 4% discount on balance
- 40% Downpayment in the list Price - 5% discount on balance
- 50% & up Downpayment in the list Price - 5% discount on balance
DMCI Ohana Place Balance through Bank Financing / Cash for Ready for Occupancy
- 10% Downpayment in the list Price - 4% discount on balance
- 15% Downpayment in the list Price - 4.5% discount on balance
- 20% Downpayment in the list Price - 5% discount on balance
- 30% Downpayment in the list Price - 6% discount on balance
- 40% Downpayment in the list Price - 7% discount on balance
- 50% & up Downpayment in the list Price - 7% discount on balance
Contact UsWe are open 24/7. New Year's Eve? We're here. Labor Day? You bet. Five in the morning on a Sunday? Absolutely!
If you are interested in viewing model unit, getting a sample computations, checking the price list, availabilities or reservations, for DMCI Homes Ohana Place located at Lukban Rd, Las Pinas City 1700, please contact us anytime on Viber, WhatsApp, Text, Phone, Email or Live Chat.